Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Finalizing the Details for Bay Area Visit!

Because of the funding I received from the Mgrublian Human Rights Center at CMC, I am getting the opportunity to visit another United Way office. I am going to San Francisco to visit one of the three UW offices located in the Bay Area. I expect that it will be pretty incredible to see how big United Way can be: the SLO office has only 6-7 employees whereas bigger cities can have hundreds! I have an appointment to interview quite a few people there, and it's just so exciting to see it all coming together. Rachel (my supervisor) and I just booked the hotel a week or so ago right in downtown San Francisco. We are planning to leave on August 9th early in the morning because we have a few appointments later that day. Now I just have to write up the interview questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment